Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. to Keynote 23rd Annual Public Service Awards
Join New York County's District Attorney, Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. and NYCLA at our Public Service Awards Ceremony which honors lawyers in the public sector who have distinguished themselves as role models, innovators and problem solvers of complex legal issues.
This event is FREE and open to all Attorneys in the Public Sector and to all NYCLA members.
2013 award recipients:
• Kevin M. Cremin, Director of Litigation for Disability and Aging Rights, MFY Legal Services, Inc.
• Mark Gombiner, Staff Attorney, Federal Defenders of New York, Inc.
• Celeste L.M. Koeleveld, Executive Assistant Corporation Counsel for Public Safety, New York City Law Department
• Felix Lopez, Director of the Legal Services Department, Gay Men’s Health Crisis
• Irina Matiychenko, Director, Immigrant Protection Unit, New York Legal Assistance Group
• Bonnie Sard, Assistant District Attorney, District Attorney’s Office, New York County
• Betty E. Staton, President of Brooklyn Programs, Legal Services NYC