JOIN US FOR A FREE CLE!
EFFECTIVE (AND ETHICAL) ONLINE MARKETING FOR LAW FIRMS
Are you struggling to establish a powerful online presence for your law firm? Have a website that looks nice but doesn’t bring in new business for your firm? Not sure what kind of web presence you need since you get all of your business through referrals?
Learn how to establish a comprehensive online presence that will increase your exposure, enhance your credibility and foster referrals while following the Rules of Professional Conduct.
EVENT AT A GLANCE
DATE: June 4, 2014
TIME: Registration begins at 8:00am with the presentation kicking off at 8:45am
LOCATION: Champion Office Suites, 1225 Franklin Avenue, Lower Level Conference Room, Garden City, NY 11530
RSVP: email@example.com or amicuscreative.com/cle
1 TOTAL (.5 ETHICS & .5 LAW PRACTICE MANAGEMENT)
The Presentation Will Cover:
- Establishing your branding and striking imagery to powerfully resonate with prospects, clients and colleagues
- Overview of how search engines can increase your online exposure, keywords to consider and tips on enhancing search performance.
- Turning your website into a potent resource
- How to use legal content to convey credibility
- Overview of blogging, its benefits and best practices
- Utilizing effective top of mind marketing tools to supercharge referrals
- Criteria for selecting a provider
The presentation will provide examples of effective websites, a list of concrete strategies to follow as well as common pitfalls to avoid.
This course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
Ultimate Abstract of New York
AMICUS Creative Media