Zachary W. Carterto Keynote 24th Annual Public Service Awards
Join Zachary W. Carter, the Corporation Counsel of the City of New York, and NYCLA at our Public Service Awards Ceremony which honors lawyers in the public sector who have distinguished themselves as role models, innovators and problem solvers of complex legal issues.
This event is FREE and open to all Attorneys in the Public Sector and to all NYCLA members.
2014 award recipients:
• Arlo Devlin-Brown, Assistant United States Attorney, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of New York
• Catherine M. Mirabile, Assistant United States Attorney, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of New York
• Rachel Tiven, Executive Director, Immigrant Justice Corps
• Liliana Vaamonde, Director of Training for the Civil Practice, The Legal Aid Society
• Mark Zeno, Assistant Attorney-in-Charge, Center for Appellate Litigation