Due to the inclement weather, the March 5 presentation of "Kicking Glass: Two Decades and Counting" has been postponed to a date TBD. Thank you to all who registered, and we look forward to seeing you at the rescheduled date. Stay warm and safe everyone!
In Celebration of Women's History Month
The Asian Affinity Group and the New York Women's Network at White & Case LLP, the Asian American Bar Association of New York and the Asian American Law Fund of New York, Inc. invite you to join us for a screening of Kicking Glass: Two Decades and Counting.
Kicking Glass: Two Decades and Counting is a follow-up program to a video produced by White & Case that was first presented by AABANY at the 1995 NAPABA Convention. In the 1995 video, APA women lawyers discussed the hurdles they faced, the successes they achieved, and what success meant to them. InKicking Glass: Two Decades and Counting, we revisit these important questions with an updated video and a panel discussion, featuring women from the 1995 video and a new group of women. Together, we examine whether APA women attorneys have finally broken the glass ceiling, identify what challenges remain, and explore real-world solutions for such challenges.
A panel discussion will be moderated by:
- Sylvia Chin, Partner of Counsel at White & Case.
Panelists will include:
- Hon. Pamela Chen, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Hon. Doris Ling-Cohan, Appellate Term, First Department, Supreme Court of the State of New York
- Sapna Palla, Partner, Wiggin and Dana LLP
- Poojitha Rao, Principal, Rao Law LLC
- Grace Shim, Executive Director, MinKwon Center for Community Action
- Helen Wan, Author, The Partner Track
A cocktail reception will follow the discussion.
RSVP to email@example.com.
Should this event be oversubscribed, names will be placed on a waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis.