The New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Diversity and Inclusion is sponsoring its 5th Annual Law Student Conference on August 13, 2015, 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at New York Law School, 185 West Broadway, New York.
Our tentative program will include:
· Understanding the Interview Process
· Crafting Effective Cover Letters/Resumes/Thank You Letter
· Effective Use of Social Media (geared toward interviewing)
· Working Lunch – What to Wear and Not to Wear
· 30 Minute Mock Interview with Debriefing
· Student Interviews
Encourage law students to take advantage of this opportunity by registering at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fifth-annual-minority-law-student-conference-day-tickets-17102964427.
Finally, we NEED ATTORNEY VOLUNTEERS to conduct mock interviews between 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. We will provide you with a copy of the student’s resume in advance and ask that you review and provide feedback.
If you are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER AT: http://www.nysba.org/store/events/registration.aspx?event=MLSCD2015