ADR for Energy Disputes:
Myths, Realities and a Look into the Future
Presented by JAMS and the Energy Bar Association
October 14, 2015
CLE Program: 6:00 - 7:30 PM
Networking Reception: 7:30 - 9:00 PM
JAMS New York Resolution Center
620 Eighth Avenue, 34th Floor
New York, NY 10018
JAMS is proud to partner with the Energy Bar Association on a complimentary “Mediation Week” CLE program focused on the ties between ADR processes and Energy industry disputes.
The use of ADR in the Energy industry is indeed evolving at a rapid pace. In this program, Eric Van Loon of JAMS, a nationally recognized expert in the resolution of complex energy matters, and a panel of Energy industry experts from across the country will provide an analysis and update on the latest uses of ADR within the Energy industry, including the electric, oil & gas, coal and renewables sectors.
A networking reception with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will follow the program.
- Eric Van Loon, JAMS, Boston, MA (moderator)
- Richard G. Douglass, Novak and Macey LLP, Chicago, IL
- Justin R. Marlles, Baker & McKenzie LLP, Houston, TX
- Leonard J. Marsico, McGuire Woods LLP, Pittsburgh, PA
- Deborah M. Osborne, Director, Dispute Resolution Division, Office of Administrative Law Judges and Dispute Resolution, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC
For more information and to register, please reach out to Todd Drucker at firstname.lastname@example.org.