ABA International Law 2016 Spring Meeting
4/12/2016 to 4/16/2016
04/12/2016 - 04/16/2016
Grand Hyatt New York
109 E 42nd St Park Avenue/Grand Central
New York, New York 10017
The ABA Section of International Law invites you to attend our 2016 Spring Meeting in the beautiful and bustling city of New York from April 12 – 16, 2016. Join over 1,500 leading attorneys, corporate counsel, government officials, academics and NGO lawyers for over three days of networking and programming on the latest international legal and ethics issues. AABANY is a Cooperating Entity on this event and AABANY members can take advantage of discounted ABA Section of International Law Member Rates by registering online and selecting the “Cooperating Entity” rate. Registration rates are further discounted for full-time law students, full time gov./academic/NGO, corporate counsel, and young lawyers (35 and under).
The 2016 Spring Meeting will offer you:
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Cutting edge programming and an entire year’s worth of CLE including nearly 70 substantive concurrent panel sessions that will cover legal areas including: Business, Disputes, Energy/Environment, Intellectual Property, Law Practice and Human Rights.
- Opportunities to learn from top legal experts and hear from world class luncheon speakers including United States Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer, and United States Ambassador to El Salvador, Mari Carmen Aponte.
- Evening receptions at some of the most exclusive venues in all of New York City and networking opportunities with thought leaders and experts, policy makers, key international enforcers, decision makers and international leaders in the law.
Attendance at the 2016 Spring Meeting will offer you:
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Stephen Breyer
- U.S. Ambassador to El Salvador, Ambassador Mari Carmen Aponte
- An entire year’s worth of CLE credits.
- Prominent networking opportunities with influential leaders from around the world
- Can’t miss evening receptions at the most unique and exquisite venues
- Cutting-edge programming on current international legal and ethics issues
- AND MORE!
CLICK HERE to view the full conference agenda including social events!
Please visit http://ambar.org/SILSpringNYC16 to register and for more information on programming, hotel accommodations, and the latest updates on the 2016 Spring Meeting.
The Section has reserved a room block at The Grand Hyatt New York!
Click here to reserve your room online. Deadline to book is March 18, 2016.
« Go to Upcoming Event List