2017 Supplemental BAR Tutorial (III)
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
4:30 - 7:30 PM
Map this event »
4 Times Square
4 Times Square
New York, New York 10036
PALS: Practicing Attorneys For Law Students, Inc.
Dates & Times:
- Thursday, January 12, 4:30-7:30 pm
- Thursday, January 26, 4:30-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 7, 4:30-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 14, 4:30-7:30 pm
What you will learn:
Join Professor Leonard Lakin to learn how to identify common bar exam fact patterns and to avoid commonly made errors in reading, analyzing, and writing bar exam answers.
Eligible participants are PALS Law Students of Color that are:
- Either first or second time bar takers;
- Graduates from one of the 13 NYC area law schools that PALS serves;
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bar Review Course (e.g. BAR/BRI,Pieper) or was enrolled during the Summer of 2016;
- Committed to attending all four sessions.
OUR EXPERT: Leonard Lakin is an adjunct professor at Fordham University School of Law. Professor Lakin has taught the PALS Summer and Winter Supplemental Bar Tutorials since 2001. He was formerly associated with the New York Board of Law Examiners where he participated in drafting Bar Exam multiple choice questions, essay questions and model answers. Professor Lakin has lectured for BAR/BRI Bar Review for many years. He has also graded thousands of Bar Exam essays. He is a member of the New York and Hawaii Bars.
The PALS Supplemental Bar Tutorial Program is made possible with the generous support of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP.
Registration closed on January 10, 2017
« Go to Upcoming Event List