Photos from 2012
- AABANY Holiday Party, Pranna, December 14, 2012
- Vincent Chin Trial Re-enactment, November 19, 2012
- NAPABA Convention, JW Marriott Washington DC, November 15-18, 2012
- Upstate Roadshow, Syracuse University, October 27, 2012
- Rutgers-Newark APALSA Mela 2012, Rutgers School of Law, October 25, 2012
- Exploring Sex Trafficking Cases, Brooklyn Law School, October 10, 2012
- Fall Conference, Gibson Dunn LLP, September 15, 2012
- Ping Pong and Pool at Slate, Slate, August 9, 2012
- AABANY's 5th Annual Picnic in Central Park, Central Park/Pour House, July 28th, 2012
- 5th Annual Winetasting and Networking Reception, Aicon Gallery, June 27, 2012
- Revisiting Vincent, New York Law School, May 22, 2012
- Photos by Steven Wu: AABANY 23rd Annual Dinner, Cipriani Wall Street, February 29, 2012
- Mentor-Mentee Happy Hour, Pranna Lounge, May 2, 2012
- Photos by Corky Lee: AABANY 23rd Annual Dinner, Cipriani Wall Street, February 29, 2012
- AABANY 23rd Annual Dinner, Cipriani Wall Street, February 29, 2012
- NYSBA Outstanding Young Lawyer Award and Reception, New York Hilton, January 26, 2012
- AABANY Annual Meeting, First American Title Insurance Co., January 24, 2012
Photos from 2011
- AABANY at ISACC, December 10, 2011
- AABANY Holiday Party at Pranna, New York, December 9, 2011
- NAPABA 2011 National Convention, Atlanta, GA
- Networking 101 Interactive Workshop, St. John's University, November 12, 2011
- AABANY SOC NYLS Exam Writing Workshop, New York Law School, November 4, 2011
- Upstate Road Show, Syracuse University, October 29, 2011
- Seton Hall Law School Diwali and Eid celebration, October 24, 2011
- Chris Chan Exam Writing Workshop at Hofstra University, October 21, 2011
- AABANY Student Outreach Committee Cohosts Fall 2011 Networking Event at Slate, October 20, 2011
- Rutgers Mela, October 6, 2011
- Fall Conference: Diversify at Skadden Arps LLP, September 17, 2011
- AABANY End of Summer Happy Hour at Roam, August 31
- AABANY and a4 Happy Hour at Angels & Kings, July 21, 2011
- Mock Interview Workshop at White & Case LLP, July 20, 2011.
- Short Sales, REOs and Foreclosures CLE at the Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel in Flushing, NY, July 19, 2011
- Citywide Summer Intern Diversity Reception, Rooftop of Empire Hotel, July 19, 2011
- Picnic at Turtle Pond, in Central Park, July 16, 2011
- Changing the World One Charity at a Time at Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP, July 11, 2011
- 3rd Annual Celebration of the Prosecutors' Committee at the NYCLA, June 30, 2011
- 4th Annual Summer Wine-Tasting and Networking Reception at the Aicon Gallery, June 23, 2011.
- Financial Planning for Government and Public Sector Attorneys at Wells Fargo, June 22, 2011.
- 8th Annual Caren Aronowitz Unity in Diversity Celebration at the New York State Supreme Court Rotunda, June 10, 2011.
- Reception for China Judges at NY City Bar at the New York City Bar, June 7, 2011.
- AALFNY/AABANY Spring Reception at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, May 25, 2011.
- City Bar Diversity Champion Award Luncheon at the House of the Association, May 24, 2011.
- Solo Small Firm Committee event at B Flat, May 17, 2011.
- NYCLA and AABANY celebrate ASIAN PACIFIC AMERICAN HERITAGE MONTH and Diversity on the Bench at the NYCLA, May 12, 2011.
- AABANY Young Lawyers & AALDEF Young Professionals Networking Event at T.G. Whitney's, May 11, 2011.
- APA Women Attorneys in the Arts Event at Dewey LeBoeuf LLP, May 10, 2011
- CAPA Festival at Union Square, May 8, 2011.
- Community Law Day at Foley Square, May 3, 2011.
- Life After Public Service, part 2, at McCarter & English on April 26, 2011.
- Joint Minority Bar Judicial Internship Program 2011 launch reception at Kaye Scholer, April 20, 2011.
- Fundraiser for Japan Disaster Victims at Gstaad, March 29, 2011.
- AABANY Intellectual Property Committee launch with the Hon. Denny Chin, March 3, 2011.
- AABANY Annual Dinner at Cipriani Wall Street, February 23, 2011.
- Anting Wang named NYSBA Outstanding Young Lawyer, January 27, 2011.
- AABANY Annual Meeting at the Museum of Chinese in America, January 20, 2011.
Photos from 2010
- AABANY Holiday Party at Apple Restaurant, December 17, 2010.
- For the Public Good, at B Flat in Tribeca: Meet and greet event with public interest attorneys, Nov. 30, 2010, presented by the Government and Public Sector Committee and Pro Bono Committee.
- Interactive Networking Workshop at St. John's University School of Law on Nov. 14, 2010, presented by the Student Outreach Committee.
- Thomas Tang Regional Rounds at New York Law School, Oct. 15-16, 2010, sponsored by the Litigation Committee.
- Hon. Jeffrey K. Oing Press Conference at Confucius Plaza Community Room, Sept. 28, 2010.
- Law Day at Indochina Sino-American Community Center (ISACC), presented by the Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, on Sept. 25, 2010, in Manhattan's Chinatown.
- AABANY Fall Conference: Rise to the Challenge, a full day of CLE programs presented by AABANY's Committees, Sept. 18, 2010, at the New York offices of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld.
- AABANY Banquet 2010, February 24, at the Marriott Marquis.
To see the Photo Archive, click here.
The best way to keep up with us is to come along for the ride!
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog