AABANY Member Renewal
Thank you for taking the time to renew your membership. We appreciate your participation the Asian American legal community.
Please contact the Membership Director if you have any questions.
AABANY's yearly membership dues
- Private sector, 10 years or less since admission: $75
- Private sector, more than 10 years since admission: $125
- Public sector, government or public interest: $40
- Associate (attorneys not residing or practicing in New York): $50
- Affinity (non-attorney and non-law student individuals): $30
- Law student: $15
To renew your AABANY membership, please take the following steps:
- Sign into your AABANY account. When you signed up for AABANY, you received a username and password. If you do not know your username and password, email the Membership Director or Margaret Langston at email@example.com.
- Once you are logged into your account on the AABANY website, click on Manage Profile on the upper right hand corner of the page.**
- On the Manage Profile page, navigate to Invoicing, Payments, & History. From here, you can pay your renewal invoice and view your membership details.
If you experience any trouble, please contact Margaret Langston with a detailed description of your problem.
Alternatively, members can renew offline:
- Please make a check payable in the correct amount to "AABANY" and mail it to 45 Rockefeller Plaza, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10111. See above for membership rates.
- Print and fill out the Membership Form and indicate that you are interested in a renewal.
- You will be emailed within two weeks of your renewal and can check your membership status anytime online through your AABANY account.
Please feel free to contact us in case you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
**For members that are already expired, see additional information below about automatic navigation.
Members will receive renewal reminders 30 days in advance of their membership expiration and on the expiration date.
Members may renew any time within 30 days before expiration of their membership by logging into the website and clicking on "Manage Profile." A renewal invoice icon will appear on "Manage Profile" page at the beginning of the 30 day period.
A Member whose membership has expired has a 60 day grace period to renew, after which the expired Member will immediately be taken to the renewal page upon signing in.